Licences – Renting a JPG file of your favourite print.
The wording in a licence gives clear instructions as to what you can and can’t do with a JPG file rented from Abundance Photography. Here is an example of how a customer can get print or canvas made.
You’ve decided you would love an A1 canvas of Disco Betty for your living room.
1. Contact me and I will email or post a licence to you that will give permission to print one copy of the photograph to canvas.
2. When terms are agreed and the licence fee is paid, I send the JPG file to you via email.
3. You can email the JPG or copy onto disc and take it to your printers.
4. Your print or canvas is created.
5. You delete the JPG file off of your computer system/disc etc.
I am always trying to find printers who will produce work to a very high colour quality. The cheaper the price, the more likely the finished piece of work will be too dark. Photos like ‘My Favorite Blue’ need to be checked for print quality before an order is submitted as it can’t take a shade darker. It’s up to you which printers you use but I do recommend using the ones on this website.